Commercial Lines Account Manager
September 24 2019
Edwards Colwill Insurance Brokers is seeking a motivated team player to fill the position of commercial lines account manager. This role will involve working with producers to manage an existing book of commercial lines business in addition to working alongside producers to market new business. The ideal candidate will be client focused, efficient and professional and a self- starter.
Job Duties include:
- Working alongside commercial producers to service an existing book of clients as well as new business.
- Handling of new business and renewal policies, endorsements, certificates of insurance
- Invoicing/ billing and monitoring of client receivables.
- Preparation of submissions, applications, proposals and binders
- Marketing new/ renewal business
- Claims reporting
Qualifications and Skills:
- RIBO licensed
- 2 years relevant insurance industry experience
- Experience with SIG would be an asset
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Computer skills (MS Word, Excel, broker management system).
- Positive attitude, self-motivated and client focused attitude
- Results-driven problem solver
- The ability to prioritize tasks in a busy work environment and be detail-oriented
- Compensation will be commensurate with experience
- Benefits include health care spending and life insurance
- Profit sharing is available